U.S. IMMIGRATION LAW
DUAL CITIZENSHIP FOR INVESTORS
INVESTMENTS & REAL ESTATE IN THE U.S.
CONSULTATION OF LICENSED U.S. ATTORNEYS IN MOSCOW
International law office – ALTAVIAM provides legal assistance on U.S. Immigration law: employment & business visas, permanent residence (greencards), immigrant visas, non-immigrant visas, and other immigration issues. You can work with your licensed U.S. attorney directly from Russia. ALTAVIAM provides its immigration services for all U.S. states. Our attorneys have Russian background and understand the Russian specifics. ALTAVIAM attorneys speak Russian for your convenience.
ALTAVIAM is a boutique immigration law firm with emphasis on obtaining permanent residence (greencards) and visas for the following categories of applicants:
- Top managers and executives of international companies
- Investors and entrepreneurs
- TV and film industry professionals
- Scientists, researchers, teachers
- Professionals in all other fields: doctors, architects, stylists, hairdressers, models, designers, make-up artists, etc.
- Please see additional detail in the category “Services” (EB-1 – greencard for individuals with extraordinary abilities in different professional areas; EB-5 – investment green card; L visa – visa authorizing employment of an employee by transfer within one company to a U.S. office; O visa – employment visa for certain categories of individuals; P visa – visa authorizing employment for certain categories of individuals with emphasis on programs and group visas).
In accordance with the U.S. law, only licensed lawyers can practice U.S. Immigration law. No other organization or individual can provide advice on immigration questions. Only licensed and experienced attorneys of ALTAVIAM Law Office would be responsible for preparation of your documents and submitting them to the U.S. immigration authorities. You will work with our attorneys directly without intermediaries and third parties. This guarantees transparency of the legal process and quality of services.
Immigration to the U.S.A., obtaining permanent residence (green card), applying for an employment visa, complying with the requirements of the U.S. immigration laws and regulations, obtaining U.S. citizenship – all of these are important processes and events, which can have a long-term effect for our clients and their families.
ALTAVIAM Law Office provide services of preparation for interviews in U.S. Consulates or can assist you during an immigration interview when you are in the U.S.
We organize our communication according to your needs: documents exchange and communication can take place by using our cloud technologies. At the same time, we recognize the importance of personal contact with your lawyer as well as confidential character of the information we receive, and always trying to do our best to organize a meeting with your attorney either in Moscow or in the U.S.
Immigration case preparation and gathering documents processes are usually time consuming. We understand that time is the most valuable resource for you, and work hard to make all our processes time efficient and convenient.