VISA CATEGORY P
Employment nonimmigrant visa for certain categories of individuals, which authorizes the visa beneficiary to work as specified in the visa application documents. Visa P requires supporting documents and satisfaction of the certain standards for each category, but in comparison to O visas, the number of documents is significantly less and the standards of achievement are not as high as for O visas.
P-1A: Athletes (Individually or as part of a group)
P-1B: Entertainers (Performers) only as part of a group
Artists (Performers) under reciprocal exchange programs
Artists and Entertainers under unique cultural programs
Spouse and children under 21 y.o.
ALTAVIAM LEGAL SERVICES
- ALTAVIAM attorneys will review all documents and facts, and only then we can make an evaluation of your case. It is our ethical standard to ensure that each of our potential clients takes only educated decision about his/her case.
- You can request a personal meeting with ALTAIAM attorney in Moscow, Los Angeles or New York or a Skype teleconference can be scheduled.
- We will contact your employer and assist with drafting the required petitions and documents: I-129: Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker / I-539: Application to Extend / Change Nonimmigrant Status (if applicable).
We will advise on every step and every document that you are required to submit with your petition.
- We will assist in submission of the visa application to your local U.S. Consulate if you are applying outside of the U.S., and prepare you for the interview. Please note that presence of third parties (even your attorney) is not authorized at the U.S. Embassy / Consulates in Russia.
- We will work with you on all supporting evidence and documents.
- We will contact the immigration authorities about your case.
- We will be in receipt of all immigration mail correspondence in the U.S.
STATE* AND ATTORNEY FEES:
- State Fee:
- Adjustment of Status:
- USCIS Fee for I-129 Petition: $325
- USCIS Fee for I-539 (Application to Extend / Change Non-Immigrant Status): $290
- USCIS Fee for Expedite Processing (Optional): $1,225
- U.S. Consulate Processing:
- USCIS Fee for I-160: Local Consulate Fee (usually around $160-200)
- Adjustment of Status:
- Attorney Fee: we determine our fee only upon careful consideration of all individual facts and documents.
* The list of the state fees above is not limited until an evaluation of your case is completed. USCIS / U.S. Consulates may change their fees from time to time.